Dwarf French Bean Faraday - 20 Seeds
These are probably the best new dwarf beans out there. If you’re currently cooking some lovely dishes with beans, imagine how better that dish could taste if you used the best new dwarf beans around that have been grown yourself. And the best part, they’re super easy to grow.
These are a must for anyone growing their own veg and any keen bean grower. Beans have been growing for over 8000 years why stop now.
You’re not sure you can do that. We believe in you. You can do this.
To help you find vegetable plants to grow at home, we carefully chose a variety called French Dwarf Bean Faraday which:
- Is a white bean variety which produces extremely tender, uniform long pods
- Has an excellent flavour packed in dark green pods
- Has a high crop yield over a long harvesting time
- Is packed with goodness particularly protein, vitamins A and C
- Veg you can grow indoors
- Veg to grow in an apartment
- Easy for growing vegetables in a small garden as well as a large one
The sooner you plant the seeds the sooner they’ll grow. Don’t regret not starting your home grown veg adventure today!
Free First Class Delivery in the UK on all seeds.
Home Grown Life
We’re working every day to help everyone who is interested in growing vegetables at home. We help you to find veg you can grow indoors, vegetables to grow in an apartment and we’re here to help those growing vegetables in a small garden. We’ll show you the easiest vegetables to grow, and give you veg seeds and starter packs so you can start your home grown veg adventure today. Please let us know if you have any ideas or questions
🌿 How to grow Dwarf French Bean Faraday from seed
- Early sowings can be done inside if you keep them around 16 degrees C sown in trays preferably with seed sowing compost
- After May you can plant them directly outside into the growing site