Rocket Seeds - Cultivated Variety - 500 Seeds
🚀 No wonder rocket is called rocket, it has shot to the top of the salad charts in the last few years and it’s no surprise. It’s a tasty nutritional powerhouse with significant folate (folic acid) and calcium, exceptionally high in beta carotene, vitamin C and a good source of iron.
What’s more rocket is very easy to grow. It’s that easy to grow, it’s almost a crime that people go and pay for it in plastic bags.
You’re not sure you can do that. We believe in you. You can do this.
To help you find vegetable plants to grow at home, we carefully chose a variety called Discovery which:
- Is very popular with finely divided, dark, more upright leaves
- Has an aromatic flavour
- Is great for the windowsill
- Goes to seed slower than wild rocket (meaning you’ll get longer time to harvest it)
- Veg you can grow indoors
- Veg to grow in an apartment
- Easy for growing vegetables in a small garden as well as a large one
This can be sown between 3 - March and 9 - September
The sooner you plant the seeds the sooner they’ll grow. Don’t regret not starting your home grown veg adventure today!
Free First Class Delivery in the UK on all seeds.
Home Grown Life
We’re working every day to help everyone who is interested in growing vegetables at home. We help you to find veg you can grow indoors, vegetables to grow in an apartment and we’re here to help those growing vegetables in a small garden. We’ll show you the easiest vegetables to grow, and give you veg seeds and starter packs so you can start your home grown veg adventure today. Please let us know if you have any ideas or questions.
🚀 How to grow Rocket from seed
- Sow your seeds in good fertile, well drained, soil
- Put the seeds in drills around 6mm deep and around 50cm apart
- When the seedlings are large enough to handle thin them out to about 30cm apart
- Keep it watered and enjoy!
- P.s. pick young leaves out of the whole crop together not just one or two (as this can weaken them) and pinch out flower buds if you want to get a longer crop