Rhubarb Seeds - Victoria Variety - 50 Seeds
Rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb. Imagine after a long week cooking a rhubarb crumble or another favourite recipe and then enjoying that with some creamy custard. The week has officially been celebrated. Now imagine that with home grown rhubarb.
You’re not sure you can do that. We believe in you. You can do this. You can grow your own carrots and we’re here to help.
To help you find vegetable plants to grow at home, we carefully chose a variety called Victoria which:
- Is a traditional rhubarb going back almost 100 years
- Is well known to have excellent flavour and be high yielding.
- Veg you can grow indoors
- Veg to grow in an apartment
- Easy for growing vegetables in a small garden as well as a large one
The sooner you plant the seeds the sooner they’ll grow. Don’t regret not starting your home grown veg adventure today!
Free First Class Delivery in the UK on all seeds.
Home Grown Life
We’re working every day to help everyone who is interested in growing vegetables at home. We help you to find veg you can grow indoors, vegetables to grow in an apartment and we’re here to help those growing vegetables in a small garden. We’ll show you the easiest vegetables to grow, and give you veg seeds and starter packs so you can start your home grown veg adventure today. Please let us know if you have any ideas or questions.
🌿 How to grow Rhubarb – Victoria from seed
- Usually, between February to April you can sow them directly outdoors around 1.5cm deep in drills
- Once they’ve germinated thin them out to 15cm apart
- Transplant them to their growing position in autumn or the following spring spacing around 23cm apart
- Harvest: from the second year after transplanting