When you first see the green shoots push through, you're going to be so excited. Next time you're cooking something, and you add some coriander to that curry or as a garnish picking it yourself is going to be so much better.
This one is so easy; we know you can do it!
We've carefully chosen a variety called Leisure which:
- Is easy to grow
- Works ok in slightly shaded areas
- Great for window planting
- Goes to flower later (that's a good thing)
This coriander will give you:
- Large flavourful leaves
- Superb quality
- A taste similar to parsley but with a citrus hint
These are so easy you can plant them until 9 - September.
The sooner you plant the seeds, the sooner they'll grow. Don't regret not planting them today.
🌱 How to grow Coriander from seed
- Choose some pots/jars/small tubs to put them in, if possible, with some drainage holes (you can put a saucer underneath)
- Fill the pot with good soil
Sprinkle just a few seeds in and cover with 0.5 cm of soil
(depending on your pot size you’ll might have enough for a few)
- Choose a nice sunny spot to place your herbs
- Turn the pots every few days, so it doesn’t lean into the sun
- If you’re growing coriander inside, thorough watering is more important than frequent watering. Water until the water comes out of the drainage.