The radish, the vegetable we sometimes overlook and yet can make a meal or a snack delicious. What's more, it's so easy to grow. This veg is for everyone!
We've carefully chosen a variety called Cherry Belle which is :
- Easy to grow
- Covered with a bright red skin
- Hidden inside a crispy white freshness
- Award-winning (RHS)
These are so easy you can plant them until 9 - September.
The sooner you plant the seeds, the sooner they'll grow. Don't regret not planting them today.
🌿 How to grow Radish from seed
- You can sow beetroot directly outdoors between February to September
- Radish can grow in most soil but like rich, free draining soil
- Sow seeds at regular intervals to get a continuous crop
- Sow the seeds thinly in drills around 1cm deep and 15cm apart
- Thin seedlings to 3-5 cm apart
- Keep the soil moist to keep it growing
- Harvest as soon as they reach a reasonable size to avoid them becoming hot and woody