Tomato Seeds Alicante Variety
Have you ever tasted a supermarket tomato and been sorely disappointed? I know I have. Imagine now the joy of growing your own tomatoes which are so much tastier and just so much cooler since you've grown them yourself. You're making that salad, that pasta dish, that Thursday evening favourite and instead of getting your tomatoes out of a plastic packet you're picking them off the vine.
You can do it! We believe in you!
We've carefully chosen a variety called Alicante which is:
- Great for beginner veg growers
- Get to tomato-stage earlier
- Productive and reliable
- Succeeds well in grow bags
The flavour? It's basically everything you're looking for in a tomato with a superb sweet flavour.
The sooner you plant the seeds, the sooner they'll grow. Don't regret not planting them today.
🍅 How to grow Tomato from seed
- Sow seeds on the surface of a good, free-draining, damp, seed sowing mix and cover with compost
- Keep seeds in a propagator at a constant temperature of 15-20oC until after the shoots come through
- When the seedlings have two true leaves you can transplant them to individual 7.5cm pots and grow at a temperature of 15oC
- Put them in a sunny place, tomato
- If you’re growing in a greenhouse